- Our Split Back Singlet is a fabulous solution for those who require assisted dressing, people with disabilities, the elderly and the infirm
- The design allows the singlet to be slipped on without raising arms. It reduces over handling of the wearer, and reduces the amount of lifting associated with normal clothing.
- Our Marle Singlet has a Contrast Pink Stitching and is trimmed with a pink bow.
- The back features a generous X-Over Split Back that allows the most constricted lady to be easily and comfortably dressed.
- Fabric is a comfortable Aged Care friendly stretchy Interlock Knit, which washes well in Industrial Laundries.
- Our Silver Marle has been specifically selected to retain a neat appearance, and avoid the discolouration that occurs to white garments in some industrial laundries.
- Our Split Back garments DO NOT have snaps or Velcro fastenings. Our garments are cleverly designed to ensure maximum comfort.
- Fabric - Polyester Cotton Interlock Knit.
- proudly Made in Australia
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review